When I was Talking with Charlotte - Backpack
About the artwork - "When I was Talking with Charlotte"
I often paint dark images and I had just finished yet another one in black, grays and dark purples. When I am in pain I guess that is when those colors are more appropriate (even though I always love the dark palette myself).
But one day I was very happy and I was talking with my friend Charlotte when I suddenly had a Eureka moment: I should paint something brighter and lighter.
We all need to be reminded about all the people and things we should be grateful for, and this image serves as a good reminder.
About the product:
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.