Kebu (Purples) - Backpack (Minimalist Model)
About the artwork - "Kebu"
I often listen to music when I draw. Not always, but often. Music inspires me.
When I do art, I prefer music that doesn’t have too many words, no lyrics, because without the lyrics my mind can wander more freely in the creative process.
One day I listened to the Finnish artist Kebu. When I listened to his beautiful album “Perplexagon”, this was the art I created. This is what his music awoke in me.
Original artwork made with Prismacolor watercolor pencils and Sakura Micron fine ink pens.
Some items with the "Kebu" image comes in two different colors.
Blues (original) and Purples.
About the product:
If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times,
this backpack is for you!
It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and
a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.