Constellation The Next Day - Wallet
About the artwork - "Constellation The Next Day"
I had made an image I called “Constellation” , and some time later I came back to it. Can I push this idea further? Is it uncomfortable at times?
When does it stop being a cluster?
Is it shape, or is it color?
How far apart can they be and still belong to the group?
For reference, check out image “Constellation Day 1”
About the product:
For carrying around all your credit cards, cash, and driver's licenses look no further than this unique wallet.
Made with cruelty-free faux leather, this wallet comes packed with utility and style.
- Material: Cruelty-free faux leather / man-made pleather
- Durable high-quality nylon zip and alloy hardware
- Gold color thread stitching
- Pockets for cash, credit cards, coins, and checkbook
- Size: 7.87" x 4.33" (20cm x 11cm)
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.